Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Things I Love and Things I NEEED.

Things I Love

Rimmel Stronger Nails - The only thing that worked to make my nails long, strong and resistant to the ridiculous frequency with which I change my nail varnish

Rimmel Matte Top Coat - HOMG *starry eyes* I love the matte finish this gives, it's so beautiful. (review to follow)

L'Oreal Super Liners - I have all three of these, the application is easy and they are so gorgeous on.

No 7 Perfect Light Loose Powder
- It makes my face look all matte and poreless ^_^

No 7 Liplicious Purple Liquorice
- Purple Lip gloss that's not sticky and is actually darkly purple, heaven for a purple addict like me.

Lush Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bombs
- Being a single mum, of a teeny 9 month old girl, I love these bath bombs, they are genuinely a freaking god-send.

Lush Big Shampoo
- This is my favourite shampoo from Lush, it makes my hair 80's big! Love it.

Lush Retread Triple Conditoiner
- Because I dye my hair and bleach it quite a lot, this conditioner is fantastic for keeping my hair shiny and healthy.

Things I NEEEEEEEEEED


NARS Pruple Rain Nail Polish


Look at it! Look at that BEAUTIFUL purple, I need it in my life.

Urban Decay Apocalyptic Nail Kit
- Why can I not get this in the UK? :(

Urban Decay Lipstick Apocalypse Shade
- Lippy, deep, lovely, waaaant.

No 7 Essential Moisture Day Cream
- This stuff really is great and now it has come down in price I think I'll be snatching one off the shelves come pay day!

Illamasqua Intense Lip Gloss, Repulse
- I covet this, as a dirty goff. I NEED IT.

NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil, Palladium
- The Blue is just gorgeous and I have heard good things from Lipglossiping.


No comments:

Post a Comment