Search This Blog

Friday 10 September 2010

Ellis Faas - Ellis Red

Finally the lip product I have longed for has arrived! *Happy Dance of Joy*

For about ten minutes I thought the product I received was broken as I twisted away at the end of the tube with no avail. Finally little red speckles showed up on the pristine white tip and I was very pleasantly surprised to find that when smearing it eagerly over my lips, the creamy red didn't drag or create lines of dense and shallow pigment. Once on it doesn't feel drying at all and I also don't feel like I have a sticky layer of gunk. I know it's there, but I don't feel like smearing it off again, which is too often the case for me. Sticky things make me ick.

It truly is a suit everyone red. It's not too warm, not too cool, not too neutral, it almost looks natural, in an unnatural way of course. 

In the hideous light of a laptop screen
I love it to bits <3

No comments:

Post a Comment