Search This Blog

Sunday 12 September 2010

Guerlain, the stuff dreams are made of

Through my migraine induced haze of the past three days, with little more than enough energy to gaze longingly through the Debenhams website of lovelyness I have come to realise something.

I am deeply in love with Guerlain. Everything of theirs I have tried has been flawless. Thoughtfully made, and with an attention to detail befitting such a graceful and renowned perfume house.

Guerlain Meteorites are right at the top of my Christmas wish list. Of course I lust after the pink version (with each subtle shade of pearl providing a unique benefit to skin's luminosity, shade pink contains a fresh mint sprinkling to balance the redness so common in fairer complexions.) Though each variation contains a carefully chosen blend of decadent powder pearls which when swirled together (ideally with the meteorites brush) gives mid-toned and darker complexions exactly the right kind of luminosity.

Stock image from Debenhams, where I intend to purchase this little pot of heaven as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment