Search This Blog

Sunday 19 December 2010

Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner

Browsing Boots today while Heidi shopped for gifts I noticed that Collection 2000 was still on 3 for 2. After hearing rave reviews over their glitter eyeliners I picked up a few of the felt tip liners in black and teal. My favourite colours!



Swatching these on my hand the colour comes out clear and true and matches the colour on the base of the tube exactly. They draw easily on the eyelid which Is brilliant as I usually end up drawing the line too high and then struggle to fill it in down to the lashes. Tightlining is not something I'm good at!

These liners are about 2 or 3 pounds each. A really good buy! 

Smoothest line i've ever managed!


   
Easy to do my usual cat flicks with.

No comments:

Post a Comment