Search This Blog

Thursday 26 August 2010

Lanolips is finally here!

Hurrah hurrah hurrah!

Since I first read about lanolips over at Lipglossiping I've been really excited to get my hands on some. A natural, animal friendly product that does exactly what it says on the tin, yes please!

In my eternal quest for a "my lips but better" shade, I've tried balms, glosses, lipsticks, you name it! Unfortunately there's always something that puts me off. Balms can be too sheer, glosses too sticky, and lipsticks tend to rub off me quickly, leaving a stain round the edge of my lips. Not a good look.

Lanolips on the other hand comes in two styles at present. The natural clear ointment (which can be used for a multitude of things) including for me the very exciting, "makes your lipstick less dry and doesn't smudge off unevenly" lip base effect. The coloured tubes come in 5 styles, ranging from soft dove pink through to glorious apple red and stain your lips without drying them out, with the added bonus of SPF 15.

These lovelies are due to be launched online at Boots, then to follow in stores from January or so I've heard. If like me, you just can't wait that long then http://www.victoriahealth.com is allowing you to pre-order them RIGHT NOW! ^_^



In fact, here's a direct link to the page i'm swooning over right now. RUN RUN RUN Which will you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment