Search This Blog

Monday 10 May 2010

A new love

I recently discovered a brand I haven't heard of before...Ellis Faas and I have to say I don't think they sell one item that I don't want! 

Gorgeous colours, built with the power of SCIENCE and all packaged in what even looks to be boyfriend friendly packaging. I love love LOVE that the range is less about seasonal ranges and themed gimmicks, and more about gorgeous and well designed colour, colour based around YOU for a change! 

So with that in mind, allow me to introduce you to my new love ... what looks like truly the most stunning red lipstick in the world 







Just...look at it. Stunning. (Picture from Liberty, current exclusive UK stockist) 

As soon as I can get my grabby hands on this baby, and anything else from one of the only ranges to pique my interest in all of their products, I'll be reviewing it extensively. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment